4th Annual Water Law & the Public Trust
December 5, 2014; Seattle, WA
6.5 CLE credits (including 1.0 ethics) pending WSBA approval
Please join us for a timely and informative CLE seminar regarding Washington’s water resources. As always, we will cover topics of interest to attorneys, science & policy professionals, and conservation NGO staff/volunteers.
Our presentations include:
• Current public interest water law update
• The Department of Ecology’s “rural water supply” stakeholder process
• The saga of the Methow Valley Irrigation District water waste litigation
• Agricultural water quality – Yakima Valley toxics litigation and the new CAFO permit
• Climate change impacts on water and adaptation strategies
• Infusing civility into ethical practice, including the developing idea of “civility codes.”
Tom Loranger, Ken Slattery, Paul Fleming, David Monthie, Daryl Williams, Jean Melious, Andrea Rodgers, and Professor Paula Lustbader.
December 5, 2014 8:20 am- 4:30 pm
2100 Building , 2100 -24th Ave. S., Seattle
More Details and Registration at: http://www.celp.org/events/continuing-legal-education/